Technical Support | Top FAQ's | How-To Guides | News
Welcome to the LoupeCam® - Technical Support portal. Here you will find many resources, including but not limited to, FAQ's How-To Guides and general aid. For all inquiries beyond this forum, feel free to address them to us and we will respond ASAP!
Can I capture a screenshot with LoupeCam® Settings (Mac)?
Are there any available keyboard shortcuts for LoupeCam® Settings Macintosh?
|Are there any aids which provide focal calibration?
|Are there various forms of technical support packages available?
|"LoupeCam® Windows 8 & 8.1 Bluetooth Pairing Sequence"|
|"LoupeCam® Windows XP & 7 Bluetooth Pairing Sequence"|
|"LoupeCam® Settings (Macintosh) Bluetooth Foot Pedal Pairing Sequence"|
|Warranty | Return Policy|
|We are compatible with Macintosh El Capitan, Windows 10!|
|At A Glance | Quick Facts|
|"PWM"|White paper regarding Pulse-width modulations affects upon optics.
Click here to view a captured example of Pulse-Width Modulation..
→Minimum System Requirements
In order to use the camera system and software in an optimized way, here are the minimum system requirements for your computer.
- Windows ® 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit|64-bit)
- Macintosh OS-X, 10.9-10.9.4 Mavericks | 10.10-10.10.5 Yosemite | 10.11-10.11.1 El Capitan
- Intel i5 @ 2.5 GHz (Intel i7 2.4 GHz+ Preferred)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB Preferred)
- USB 2.0|3.0 Port
- Intel HD Graphics 4400+ (NVIDIA/AMD Discrete 1GB VRAM Preferred)
- 1 GB+ available Hard Drive space to store video captures
- Bluetooth (wireless) Foot Pedal option is available!
- 2 USB slots are needed if you decide to use the camera w/. USB Foot Pedal (limited supply remaining), otherwise you can utilize a USB hub
- No microphone is necessary as one is integrated to the camera assembly
- HDMI output is a plus if you would like to watch your videos or preview on an HDTV screen
→Computer Power Management: Please read our power management procedure
→Codec Recommendation: Please read our recommended codec installation procedure
→ProHD Capture Set Up: Please read our configuration procedure
→Video File Size(s): Files sizes are contingent upon the video codec utilized. Our chosen codec, x264vfw, maintains excellent quality and will vary between 1.5 and 8 GB/hour. The size will depend on the brightness of your environment, movements of the video and whether or not you include audio tracks.