We'd like to hear from you... please give us your feedback:
Click to submit a new Testimonial…
- Ben A Sutter DMD (Eugene, OR)Website: http://www.ForBeautifulSmiles.comI met Rick Roe at a DTR meeting in FL in Jan. 2016. Customer service has always been nothing but excellent. I compared Surgitel and LoupeCam. In the end I obviously chose to go with LoupeCam. I am excited and impressed with the picture quality. I use it to teach DTR which involves adjusting the occlusion and everything comes out sharp. Many attendees have commented that they could see everything I was doing. Great Product and recommend LoupeCam without reservation.Submitted on Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 8:36 pm EDT
- Anouk Boyer (France)Website: http://www.odentik.comI was fortunate to test both Futudent and LoupeCam® solution as a side-by-side comparison. LoupeCam® offers a far superior product in terms of image quality, as well as overall integration with multiple OS (Mac, Windows and Android). Ease of use and customer support are also noticeably surpassing my expectations. LoupeCam® is present with the customers until complete satisfaction is reached. It is a true customer-focused organization.Submitted on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 9:00 pm EST
- Dr Anand Patel B.D.S (Australia)We bought a Loupe CAM HD set up from you when we were attending the LAS VEGAS 30 yrs of Cerec.
I must say to you we really appreciate your good service.
The mounting brackets were here waiting for us when we got back.
I got a chance to put the camera to use in the surgery after a lot of experimentation and now its working well with a few modifications.
Any one who uses the chair side intra oral camera should be throwing it away to make way for the Loupe Cam.
We are capturing much better pictures.
We have the camera connected to our TV in the ceiling through the MAC and so now patients and nurses see exactly what I am looking at and communication has just jumped to another level.
Especially during recent surgery, the nurses could look at the 2 monitors around them and see the surgery being done a lot better and hence they can also think ahead as to what I will need next …… its good.
Other advantages of the Loupe Cam that I have observed and put to use is still pictures are recorded as I do the examination without ever looking up to a monitor and trying to push a button on the camera. The nurse just fires away on my command as I look at the area of interest. We use Photo Booth on the mac to record still pictures. This alone has reduced the time required to take intra oral pictures. Further more , I no longer need any camera sleeves that has also resulted in a reduced cost of operating the camera.
So I think the Loupe Cam is faster and cheaper to run that the traditional intra oral camera.
BUT I don’t like the flimsy connection between the mounting brackets . They are not tight enough and tend to be displaced if hit or knocked during surgery so I did my own fixing.
I used some heat glue to lock in my preferred position and since then the camera is exactly positioned every time I put my loupes on.
I also don’t like the quality and power output of the light towards the end of the long day ….. as it drops in output. So I use a Head mounted lamp as well when I need to .
I think in your next model you should replace the plastic connectors with metallic connectors that can be screw tightened into lock position.
I also think the light could be better ….. ENOVA has the best lights., expensive though.
Over all I would highly recommend the Loupe CAM to any one interested in communicating better with staff snd patients. "
Dr. Anand Patel B.D.S , Adelaide.
M.Clin.Dent ( Pros. with Distinction) Kings College, London.
M.Sc ( Oral Implantology ), Goethe University , Frankfurt.Submitted on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 4:20 pm EST
- Dr. David Bichell (Atlanta, GA)I have been using loupeCam routinely for years to broadcast live and to record complex open heart surgery in infants. It has produced high quality 4x images for educational videos. Additionally, still photos from loupeCam recordings are a routine part of my operative reports, residing in the permanent record as documentation of the procedure in detail far more informative than the print description of the procedure.Submitted on Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 7:54 am EST
- Dr. Suzuki (Japan)"We now routinely use the LoupeCam® during every pediatric cardiac surgery. I like the LoupeCam® because of lightweight, high-resolution image, and user-friendly interface. We can record excellent image of deep inside the heart, which could not be performed by a ceiling camera. We bought two sets of LoupeCam® for both surgeon and assistant surgeon. Two images from both sides are very useful for training and education."Submitted on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 1:21 pm EDT
- Prof. Yamagishi (Tokyo, Japan)"I routinely use the LoupeCam® with the 4x lens during congenital cardiac surgery for neonates, infants, and older children. The camera with the lens is very aerial, thus I do not feel the strain even during prolonged operation. Its high-resolution image of the neonatal heart is absolutely exquisite. Also, the still image quality dose not deteriorate. Our intraoperative movie using the LoupeCam® established a very good reputation at the conference presentation."Submitted on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 1:16 pm EDT
- Dr. Jay Reznick, D.M.D., M.D. (Tarzana, CA)"I'm really happy to hear this! I have been using the LoupeCam HD for filming for OnlineOralSurgery.com since it came out, and I had the standard definition camera before that for years. This camera shoots great video , from the doctor's perspective and is lightweight, small and very reasonably priced for what you get. I edit everything in Final Cut Pro X, so being able to capture directly to my Mac system, instead of a PC will be great."Submitted on Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 4:35 pm EST
- Dr. Stephen John, D.D.S. (San Mateo, CA)Website: http://www.stephenjohndds.com/“LoupeCam is the best investment that I have made in my 30 years of practice! It has been great in educating both my patients and referrals. I can use the videos and pictures for teaching and marketing. It is extremely valuable in documenting findings. My Oral Pathology lab loves having a photograph with every biopsy.”
“LoupeCam is extremely easy to use. I sit down, plug it in and it is ready to go. It takes a video and/or picture of exactly what I am looking at. I do not have to worry if I ‘got the shot’. Because of the magnification and high resolution, I can document even the smallest of defects, abnormalities, and lesions.”
“In this day and age of needing to document everything, LoupeCam is a must. It is easy, effortless and accurate. You cannot argue with a picture or video.”Submitted on Friday, November 14, 2014 at 1:03 pm EST
- Dr. Mohamed Ali D.D.S., (San Francisco, CA)Website: http://www.malidds.com/LoupeCam® is really very user friendly and really handy for lecturing with your colleagues. I see the benefits from different angles and personally use it for my patients when I do my exams and show them the video of what I see, and give them a view of inside their mouth as well. In addition to being able to video tape whatever procedures I do, it’s also good from a legal standpoint. You have the records right there to show what you did step by step in great detail.Submitted on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 1:59 pm EST
- Dr. Vinay Rawlani, MD (Northwestern University)“LoupeCam has been an invaluable addition to our residency program. For the first time we are able to capture all of our cases to review and use for learning purposes. Not only is a videography team not needed, the point of view capture is better than any professionally produced surgical videos I have seen. I use LoupeCam for every surgical procedure I perform. In six months, I captured over 400 surgical cases, which have been used by dozens of my colleagues for teaching. I had to acquire a second camera just to meet the demand of individuals who wants to demo it for their own cases.“Submitted on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 2:54 pm EDT
- Dr. Gotun (Austin, TX)"I seriously like LoupeCam’s® service!! I will be recommending you and your products to other dentists when I lecture and tell them the product is fine just not with my LED light. This is because the HD camera, recording at 30 frames per second, picks up on the pulse width modulation of my LED overhead lights."Submitted on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 12:50 pm EDT
- A. Wadhwani (Free Lance Videographer)“The LoupeCam is a work of technical genius. As a professional videography for the health care industry, the LoupeCam is my primary resource for capturing surgical video. The field of view, focal length, operating distance, exposure, and optics are optimized for surgery and it incredibly simple to use.”Submitted on Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 9:09 am EDT
- Dr. George A. Maryniuk, DDS MPH (Massachusetts, USA)"OMG! Almost everyone in the office wants one! Never thought of the effect it could/would have on my assistant; now she can actually see what I'm doing, instead of thinking that I'm just futzing around. For example, my mouth mirror had just started to fog, and out of nowhere appears a syringe and clears the mirror. How did she know? Oh yeah, she was watching my every move on the screen."Submitted on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 9:16 am EDT
- M. Polner, MD (International Society of Plastic Surgery)“This camera has changed the way we tape live video for our society. Hundreds of members have commented on the quality and field of view. With the addition of live streaming, it will change surgical education on a global scale.”Submitted on Friday, April 4, 2014 at 2:07 pm EDT
- Jeffrey C Rastatter, MD (Chicago, IL)“The LoupeCam is able to capture any thing the surgeon sees. There are no longer concerns about angle of view. What the surgeon sees is what the view gets.”Submitted on Friday, March 14, 2014 at 5:15 pm EDT
- Robert T. Kramer D.M.D., F.I.C.D., F.A.C.D (Midwestern Univ)"Being able to record dental procedures from the operator's POV allows us to create amazing educational material for our dental students and faculty!"Submitted on Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 2:42 pm EST
- Dr. Paul Falvey, D.D.S (Grass Valley, CA)“Using the Loupecam during my new patient exams and consultations gives me a new patient experience unlike any other.“Submitted on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 10:32 am EST
- Dr. Joe Blaes, DDS (Fenton, MO)Website: http://www.drjoeblaes.com"This system is much quicker than an intraoral camera and I can do all the functions of the camera completely hands-free. It is great for case presentation, patient acceptance, and review."Submitted on Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 2:02 pm EDT
- Dr. Jay Reznick, DMD, MD (Tarzana, CA)Website: https://onlineoralsurgery.com"I looked at every similar product on the market, and hands-down, this was the best camera out there, especially for the price."Submitted on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 12:00 pm EDT
- Dr. Wayne Hollar, DDS, MAGD (Lenoir, NC)Website: http://www.drwaynehollar.com"I use the LoupeCam® by VizVOCUS Camera on every patient every day. Being completely hands-free, allowing full use of the mouth mirror and explorer for patients to follow during exams, and never having to worry about the camera fogging has made my traditional intra-oral cameras entirely obsolete!"Submitted on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 2:00 pm EST